Make a difference every day by joining our team as a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA)! *NEW SALARY - $70,000 - $80,000 NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE/CREDENTIALS + BENEFITS*
Humanim's Behavior Support Services department is looking for motivated clinician's to provide behavior support services to individuals with developmental disabilities. We work with individuals in family homes, group homes, and day programs. Our mission is to foster greater independence by equipping caregivers, individuals, and their families with tools and strategies to manage severely challenging or disruptive behaviors. These services are designed to promote community integration and personal growth, by allowing clients to live in the least restrictive environment. Our team of licensed psychologists and professional staff are there to support individuals and caregivers through behavioral assessment, consultation, training, and other supports.
LBAs are currently needed throughout the central region of Maryland!
- Current needs in Howard County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County, and Harford County
- Our LBAs set their own schedules
- Write at home!
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance!
- Great benefits package
- Developing, implementing, and reviewing Behavior Assessments and Behavior Plans
- Collection and analysis of behavioral data
- Train/monitor implementation of Behavior Plans
- Must be certified as a Licensed Behavior Analyst (LBA) in the State of Maryland
- Must have two years of experience in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Must have a valid driver's license.