Acacia is expanding! We are seeking full-time therapists to join our new USC location, opening in July 2021! We are searching for enthusiastic providers who are passionate about joining a growing team. Positions include healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, paid time off for vacation and continuing education. Compensation starts at $82k, with opportunity for quarterly bonuses.
Company Overview: Acacia Counseling and Wellness is a leading provider of outpatient, university mental health support. We specialize in serving university students, faculty, and staff, as well as the greater community. Ranked as the 350th fastest growing company in the country by Inc 5000, Acacia Counseling and Wellness is headquartered in Goleta, CA, and we proudly service communities across California and Minnesota.
The Ideal Candidate: Reporting to the Director, we are looking for therapists who are interested in joining a growing dynamic team!
- Are you ready to take your clinical skills and passion for accessible mental health care services to the next level?
- Are you inspired to see college students thrive in the face of adversity and develop into even more amazing versions of themselves?
- Are you looking for a workplace that values fun, creativity, flexibility, teamwork, and fresh ideas?
Our Culture: By joining Acacia Counseling and Wellness, you will become a part of a team culture that:
- Strives to change the narrative of mental health for college students and the community
- Values and supports one another’s growth: both personally and professionally
- Is passionate about creating spaces that are inclusive and welcoming
- Encourages a workplace culture that is fun and collaborativepsychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, psychological
- Providing individual, couples, and/or group therapy
- Completing charge slips and treatment documentation in a timely fashion
- Attending consultation seminars and staff meetings (if applicable)psychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, psychological
- Must be Licensed as a Psy.D or Ph.D in the State in which services are provided
- Must be team oriented
- Must be inclusive and able to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds
- Enjoys providing mental health services to college students and the community
- Must demonstrate tact, initiative, resourcefulness, a professional manner, enthusiasm, and a non-judgmental attitude
- Training/experience with diverse populations and multiculturalism a plus
- Ability to speak languages other than English a plus (Spanish, Mandarin, etc.)psychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, psychological