Social Worker (LCSW) - Adult:
MedTrust is currently seeking to hire full time civilian Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) for the Behavioral Health Program based at Walter Reed Army Military Medical Center (WRAMMC). This newly renovated and remodeled Navy hospital has been fully integrated with the Army and Air-force to deliver world-class health care to our nation's heroes and their beneficiaries! The role of the Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) encompasses the full range of care including outpatient clinical assessments, treatments, case management, referral and education. Social Workers will work closely with Psychiatrists, Psychologists, other Clinical Social Workers and Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners. Research & student mentoring opportunities are available. Coordination of care is collaborative and a team approach to treatment is encouraged. If you want to become a part of this elite group of health care professionals, we invite you to apply today!
Interested persons please send your resume to: email@example.com
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- Provide individual, family, group psychotherapy, and couples therapy.
- Conduct biopsychosocial evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups and families as needed to facilitate behavioral health clinical care management and optimize care.
- Evaluates the individual and family systems as well as assesses patient’s functioning within work, family and routines of daily living and identifies areas needing continued support, resources, and treatment in order to assist patients.
- Provide screenings, clinical assessments, treatment, case management, consultation, referral and education.
- Graduated from an Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB ) accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) program
- Must maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in child, adolescent and family therapy.
- Current unrestricted license Social Worker to work independently without clinical supervision.
*MedTrust LLC is a Equal Opportunity Employer