UPMC Cole is seeking enthusiastic, warm and optimistic Licensed Clinical Social Workers who will be driven by their passion to care for people in a rural, underserved area. The ideal candidate will feel fulfillment from being an active and vital part of a small, well trained and experienced primary care practice and will settle into the close-knit community that responds well to friendly, caring mental health professionals. The Licensed Clinical Social Workers in this rural community are highly esteemed and are treated very well by their employer that boasts an impressive physical plant and welcoming staff with great personalities. The organization is very fair and friendly in nature, offering strong compensation packages with production incentives.
The Behavioral Health Service Line is currently comprised of two Licensed Clinical Social Workers, adult and child, and adolescent tele-psychiatrists and an assessment and referral counselor and is expanding to include several additional Licensed Clinical Social Workers and a Substance Use Disorder program.
· Behavioral health therapist practice locations are in one or more of the primary care physician practices situated within the UPMC Cole service area and are open weekdays with flexible hours.
· Patients are supported off hours by crisis workers through the various county agencies that support the patients’ community.
· Workload is expected to be approximately 1300 encounters per year.
• US Citizen, Green Card Holder
• Any Experience Level
• Start Date: ASAP
• Behavioral health therapist employment is with Cole Memorial Medical Group with an initial agreement requiring a minimum 36-month term
• Compensation is based on benchmarks and regional data
• Relocation reimbursement stipend is negotiable
• Signing bonus is negotiable based on initial term
• Retention bonus is negotiable (Candidate must extend contract commitment for at least two additional years past the initial term)
• 6 weeks per contract year are allotted for vacation, holidays, continuing education and personal time off
• Occurrence based Malpractice Insurance is included in package
• Access to Dental, Vision and Health Insurance is available to behavioral health therapist and dependents, with routine employee participation in accordance with the Hospital’s insurance program
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances are provided
• Life Insurance is provided
• 403(B) Retirement plans are immediately available with an employer match
• Professional association, society and licensing dues up to $700/year and reimbursement for continuing education up to $2,000/year, if approved by employer
• Tuition reimbursement opportunity through HRSA National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program