Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Hospital (on-call, FF)
On Call, FTE: 0
NorthBay Medical Center
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) is a licensed clinician, who performs comprehensive psychosocial evaluations for patients. The LCSW develops, implements and monitors an individualized care plan in collaboration with the healthcare team. Provides direct clinical social work service, crisis intervention, brief counseling, discharge planning, and case management services to the patient and the family. Ensures patients are transitioned to optimal level of care as quickly as possible. Effectively communicates and collaborates with the patient, family, physician(s), nursing, and other healthcare team members to coordinate care. Collaborates with community partners to optimize patient health. Communicates appropriate information to care providers in the continuum of care. Documents assessment and interventions in patient’s electronic record. Activities are consistent with NorthBay mission and values and in compliance with applicable regulations and NorthBay policies and procedures.
- Master of Social Work degree from a school of social work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education; or a Bachelor’s degree from a school of Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education.
Licensure and Certification:
- AHA or equivalent CPR required.
- Valid California driver’s license, access to an operating automobile, with automobile insurance meeting agency guidelines.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Six months previous work-related experience within the health care setting; or two or more years’ experience in a health-related setting and familiar with community resources.
- Attendance at evening and/or weekend group meetings, health fairs, etc., as requested. Participates in at least one MSW-related seminar yearly.
On-Call LCSW position Dayshift