LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER FOR ONLINE TELETHERAPY
ABOUT LUCID LANE:
Lucid Lane is an online telehealth platform that provides therapeutic counseling for people with medication dependence or substance use disorders (i.e. addiction). We are seeking a therapist to provide CBT-based therapies addressing the opioid and drug epidemic, and who is interested in gaining experience in these areas. In response to COVID, we are now offering therapy to help those affected by the pandemic.
For medication dependence, we address the psychological distress, anxiety, and pain that comes with tapering. For substance use disorders, we address motivation for those wanting change and relapse prevention. Our program is designed and supervised by a multidisciplinary team of faculty and physicians from Stanford University from Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary clinical and operations team that is significantly impacting lives, we want to talk to you. You will be happy at Lucid Lane if you have a passion for delivering measurable outcomes and moving at a fast pace – we are growing rapidly!
- Licensed therapist (e.g., LCSW). We are not accepting associate therapists at this time
- Prefer minimum of one year of experience in providing individual counseling
- Ability to handle member needs with passion and care
- Knowledge and competency of diagnosis, assessment and treatment of behavioral health services
- Understanding of support groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with a focus on delivering high quality results
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pass criminal background checks
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours/week
- Provide sixty-minute psychotherapy sessions to members virtually (teleconferencing) using CBT, mindfulness-based interventions, and other evidence-based interventions
- Support clients with anxiety, insomnia, or pain, who are tapering off of opioids or benzodiazepines and are dealing with withdrawal symptoms.
- Introduce clients and facilitate connection to appropriate 12-step or other mutual support groups (SMART recovery, Refuge Recovery) based on client preference
- Receive referrals through Lucid Lane’s easy-to-use platform and integrated tools to provide individual counseling sessions
- Create detailed care plans including goal setting; document outcomes via integrated tracking tools
- Provide ongoing communication with physicians and clinical staff
- Attend weekly team meetings with medical director and clinical staff. Provide timely documentation of sessions and member care
- Collaborate with client’s primary care or mental health provider to keep them informed about client’s progress.
- Provide daily support to members through texting during business hours.
- Engage in continuing education such as motivational interviewing and cognitive behavioral therapy webinars.
PRN contract opportunities are available.
Work from home remotely using our HIPAA compliant online software.
Salary: up to $45.00 per hour depending on experience