The Resident Assistant is responsible for the delivery of quality care by encouraging independence andensuring each resident’s physical, social, cultural, and intellectual well-being.
What will I do every day?
- You will assist residents with simple requests as needed
- Supervise or assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, meals, ambulation and other activities
- Provide companionship and develop strong resident relations
- Respond to emergencies according to policies and procedures
- Document care provided to residents consistent with documentation standards
- Provide input to assure that resident individual service plans are current
- Review 24 Hour Report and care check lists regularly
- Maintain upkeep of residents’ rooms (e.g., making bed, taking out trash, washing dishes)
- As well as perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- A passion for excellence
- A great moral compass
- High school education or GED equivalent preferred
- Nursing assistant course recommended
Special Requirements/Certifications I may need?
- First Aid certification and CPR
- Must meet State training requirements and/or certifications
- Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA)
What’s in it for me? (Great Question!)
- You will be part of a focused and committed Team who do the right thing every day
- You will help to innovate and grow bringing your ideas and fresh approaches
- Of course, you will also receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare benefits (Full-time only)
What do we do?
- Kisco Senior Living is a dynamic, award-winning company leading and innovating within a growth industry. We specialize in full service, private pay senior living communities that offer an enriched lifestyle for seniors.
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
*Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer