Professional, experienced portfolio community association manager needed for full-time position with large respected management firm in Broward County. Very competitive salary, health benefits, vacation policy and 401K.
Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges
- Highly developed organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong customer focus and ability to work directly with homeowners in a professional manner
- Minimum 3 years of prior portfolio association management experience required.
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- CAM License required.
E-mail resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 954-752-3352.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, industry respected company with a solid history, a bright future and opportunities for growth.