As a Licensed Dental Assistant with our practice, you'll be the face of Metro Dentalcare and assist our providers in delivering quality, uncompromising care to patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive while working on a team
- Have a high attention to detail
- Exemplify great work ethic
- Act professionally towards colleagues and patients alike
- Demonstrate efficiency and time management skills in their work
- Put patient care at the highest priority
* A current Minnesota Dental Assistant License is required or in process of obtaining to perform expanded functions to qualify for this position
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chair side procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at all times.
- Demonstrate safe and cost-effective practices when utilizing supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Why join Metro Dentalcare?
We will offer you...
- Competitive hourly pay
- All-encompassing benefits package that includes: medical, vision, dental with company paid premium, 401k with company match, FSA or HSA account, and more.
- 6 Company Holidays
- Team environment and scheduling system
- Continuing Education
- Detailed training and onboarding program
- Opportunities for community involvement
Contact a Talent Acquisition Partner today for more information! We look forward to hearing from you!