Our electrical company is growing quickly, and we're hiring! We are currently in need of a experienced and skilled Electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrical apprentices on the job. We offer competitive pay and full benefits, and invite licensed professionals (E-1 or E-2) who are looking for steady work to apply today! **Please only apply if you reside within 45 miles of our office location in Wilton, CT**
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ Years as a Licensed Electrician
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
As a Journeyman Electrician for our company, you would be responsible for the planning, executing, monitoring & controlling the electrical portion of the residential project you are managing. This also includes overseeing apprentices and working with other trades on the jobsite as needed.
We offer competitive pay, employer sponsored medical, dental/vision, and 401(k) all in a team environment! Chestnut Electric is looking for that candidate that wants to join a company that truly values their employees.
Job Type: Full-time
To keep our employees safe, we are sure to provide all protective equipment needed while working in a residence or around others.