Are you an esthetician with an outgoing personality and work experience? If so, lets talk.
No matter where you are in your technical development as an esthetician, Hand & Stone Ann Arbor has the resources, both professional and academic, to advance your expertise in skin care and product knowledge to a higher level of mastery. However, the drive to create and solidify relationships with new potential clients inside and outside of the spa is essential to your success, and will make you an important part of our team. We handle the scheduling and paperwork, you take care of the people and their faces (backs, legs, etc.)!
Experienced and recently graduated estheticians welcome.
- Perform consecutive 50 minute facials, peels, hair removal and other skin care services
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others and promote the health and wellness benefits of facials while making appropriate recommendations on product purchases as well as facial frequency
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines
- Positive attitude
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment & appearance
What We Offer:
- Competitive commission structure.
- Free hands on training
- Discounts on services (massage and esthetic)
- Discounts on products
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Discounts on professional insurance & other employee discount programs
- Continuing education webinars/reimbursement
- Professional and safe work environment
- Must comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must conduct post-care follow-up phone calls to check on condition of client’s skin, product usage and skin care goals
- Strong team player
- Availability to work weekends, some nights
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic
- Professional manner, discretion and appearance