Massage Envy is the #1 Provider of Skin Care Service in the USA.
We currently offer our members over 3 dozen skin care treatments that feature Jan Marini, Obagi Medical, PCA Skin, and Envy Medical. The Illinois Region consists of 47 independently owned franchises and we have several of the top performing clinics in the country based right here in Chicagoland.
Whether you're just starting your career or you're looking to take your career to the next level, such as a leadership position, we're confident you'll find exciting career opportunities with us.
- An environment that respects you and your unique expertise as an integral part of our total body care.
- A service model that empowers you to create a customized experience perfectly tailored to meet client needs.
- Product lines that excite you with professional grade skin and body care formulas, specialized protocols, and in-depth training.
- Benefits that sustain you with consistent clientele, flexible schedules, and a clean, well-supplied environment so you can focus on doing - and getting paid to do - what you love.
As an esthetician at this Massage Envy franchised location, essential duties include performing professional quality custom Facials, Microderm Infusion Treatments, and Chemical Exfoliation treatments within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with policies and protocols, and upholding our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (treatment rooms and common areas).
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved protocols, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- Maintains professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains client confidentiality at all times.
- Performs treatments based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Recommends homecare regimen/products to member/guest, and suggests return visit plans.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing facials is required, along with ability to follow Massage Envy protocols. Understands and believes in the benefits of skincare.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.