Your skills and services have never been more important than now!
Do not miss this great opportunity to be a part of the #1 Skincare Provider in the industry!!
Now that we have made it through Social Distancing as well as became more aware of how important social gathering really is, we are looking to bring to our company customer focused Estheticians with a sense of urgency and energy to make an impact of the customers’ experience.
At PCRK Group you will join a team that is passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many skin care treatments as you want. And our membership model means you will get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for skincare, enjoys helping and interacting with people, and has a money-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and educating clients on a homecare regimen for their skin
- Energetic individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to become an expert in PCA, Obagi, Jan Marini, & Murad product lines
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, we offer PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must have a flexible schedule (1-2 evenings + 1 weekend day)
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt with our customers’ comfortability following COVID: 19
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Free business cards & marketing collateral to help you build your book of business
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Our Estheticians can earn anywhere between $25-$40+ per hour!! This includes Service Rate + Commission + Gratuity!
- Paid Time Off for all full time employees
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service and Sales: 1-2 years (Required)
- Esthetician (Required)
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients look and feel their best, so they have the confidence to do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every single day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, professional skin care services that meet clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing facial and body treatments within Massage Envy's policies, protocols to craft truly personalized sessions and recommending a home-care regimen to achieve desired results.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of skin care education and required classroom work under their belts. You'll also need to meet the esthetics licensing requirements in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking ongoing training to build on their skin care mastery
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and guide clients through the treatment to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to put your amazing skin care skills and know-how to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.