The Corporate Call Center Licensed Agent is the front line representative of the call center. This individual is responsible for handling inbound sales calls. The agent will review plan information and answer prospect's questions regarding insurance options, with the goal of closing the sale by enrolling in coverage. The agent will be closely aware of call center policies, procedures and company/client goals and will strive to meet those goals. Agents must meet various productivity and quality levels established by their specific program. Customer service and/or sales experience, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, computer proficiency, and a process-orientation are paramount in an effective agent.
MUST HAVE: Active Alabama Life and Health insurance license
* Educate and assist customers regarding the purchase of an insurance plan.
* Complete a needs analysis to identify the best product for the customer. Goal is to determine best plan for the caller and enroll them in the plan of their choice.
* Review plans and quote premiums.
* Follow a call plan focused on sales and compliance.
* Maintain schedule adherence (attendance, punctuality, use of AUX time)
* Willingly accept and implement feedback to improve sales performance.
* Adhere to all position-specific administrative policies, including but not limited to confidentiality, non-disclosure, and program-specific material usage.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.