Dialog Direct a Qulfon company is now hiring Licensed Health Insurance Agents. Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents work with our nation's top healthcare providers, assisting their customers with enrollment, pre-enrollment inquires and assisting providers with requested information. We emphasize relationship development throughout our organization and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other, our clients, and their customers.
Our Mission & Values
Dialog Direct a Qualfon company's mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation's individuals and as members of society'by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients
What we offer
- All team members can further their education and earn a college degree through the Qualfon University scholarship program
- We lead by example to ensure our fantastic team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Team members have FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Qualfon is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
- Market plans in the states from which consumers are calling and in which the agent is licensed and appointed
- Qualify for meetings and appointments
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of chance, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
- Secure compliant enrollment into appropriate plan
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Health Insurance License in the state of Florida
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sale experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- Previous work experience with Windows Web-based applications required
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry and/or with prescription drug plans, Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare benefits, including Fee for Service Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans (1 to 3 years prior experience)
- Professional appearance, dependability, and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak and write the English language clearly and audibly using correct grammar required.
- Action-oriented, ability to implement defined objectives, and act independently required.
- Self-motivated, able to work with limited supervision, takes ownership of every situation and follows through to full resolution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check.
All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.