Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers – New Hampshire
Seeking Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW) or Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors to join a Behavioral Health team in Northern New Hampshire.
In collaboration with our team of 3 Master's Prepared LADC, 2 Licensed Social Workers, 2 Psych NP, 4 Case Managers, 3 Consulting Psychiatrists and 1 Consulting Psychologist, 4 designated MAs/Recovery Coaches and 3 Team Leaders, this provider will address social, emotional and financial issues, adjustments, and complications of illness resulting in barriers to treatment, risk to patient health / safety, and obstacles to continuing care. Provide assessment, counseling, information, referrals, and advocacy services, as well as provide other resource assistance to patients either directly or through consultation.
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm (negotiable full-time hours depending on staffing)
- Backed up after-hours by 24-hour helpline (211) at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Average current wait time for new patients is 3-4 weeks for therapy, and 0 days for med management and substance use disorder treatment.
- Work out of the Whitefield and Lancaster locations
- Competitive salary based on experience and productivity component.
- Sign on, and relocation bonus
- M.S.W. from accredited School of social work
- Current state license or eligible
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate practice in a health care setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required
- Maintains a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and public
- Must have SUD experience
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Medical / Clinical Social Worker