Join the next championship team in Boston!
GEICO, the 2nd largest auto insurance company in the country, is opening a new GEICO Local Office in Braintree this Spring! Are you looking to catapult your career to the next level? GEICO Boston-South Shore is looking for hardworking, dedicated, and experienced insurance salespeople, with a proven track record of success, to join our new local office. If you’re P&C licensed, ambitious, positive, and team-oriented with a passion for providing outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you!
GEICO Boston-South Shore is committed to providing excellent service at affordable prices to clients who entrust their home, auto, and other insurance needs to us. Most sales are completed over the phone, with a small percentage handled in person. As a productive member of our team, you will enjoy the benefits of representing a nationally recognized brand and industry-leading product lines.
What’s more, GEICO provides state-of-the-art technology and software for managing your business; all within a modern, fun, local office. We offer a generous compensation package comprised of base salary plus commissions and many performance-based bonuses. We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to take advantage of this incredible opportunity to learn and grow with an industry leader. Leadership positions on the sales team are also available for those with strong industry experience and a proven track record.
Take your career to the next level by joining our team!
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Become a master of matching customer needs with the insurance coverage they need
- Provide appropriate policy quotes and present financial options
- Sell auto and other personal lines of insurance while providing extraordinary customer service
- Educate clients on auto, home, and renter's insurance including comparisons
- Service existing accounts and ensure customers make educated buying decisions
- Identify cross-selling opportunities during retention calls
- Selling is done mostly over the phone (80%), but periodically in person as well (20%)
What you need:
- P&C licensed
- Documented track record of success as a P&C Agent
- Prior success in a Client Service Representative role or similar
- Honesty, Integrity, a Positive Attitude, Competitive spirit and willingness to learn
- High-energy personality and a love for working with people
- Strong data and financial understanding
- Detail-oriented and highly thorough approach to work
- An ability to manage challenging customer interactions with professionalism and friendliness
- Strong computer and software skills (must be able to type at least 40 wpm)
- Punctuality and dedication to the team
What we provide:
- Long-term opportunity to grow with an established company
- Mentorship from experienced agents, dedicated to your success
- Outstanding sales training that can propel your career in many directions
- Professional office setting with a fun and supportive group of colleagues
- Continuous team-based activities to learn and grow with your peers
- High earning potential $65,000 - $100,000+
- Base-pay + commissions
- Unlimited commissions and many performance-based bonuses, perks, and benefits
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org