Job Title: Licensed Insurance Agent
Locations: Lake Mary, FL
Summary: The Insurance Agent will handle any customer who has no existing enrollment within ARHS. The responsibilities include: selling and enrolling retirees into appropriate Insurance products including but not limited to health, prescription drug, vision and dental plans, and advising Pre-Medicare eligible recipients on their options. This is done primarily through providing Medicare education, conducting needs analysis, and assisting the retirees in selecting an appropriate plan for their needs.
Applicants must have an active/valid Life & Health license at the time of hire.
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour + Full Benefits, PTO, and Weekly Pay
Primary Duties May Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Ability to identify Medicare prospects needs using a need based selling approach, accurately answering questions, addressing any concerns, and recommending appropriate plan
- Enroll retirees compliantly and efficiently into selected Medicare Health Insurance, prescription drug, vision and dental plans by reading scripting verbatim
- Provide accurate information to Pre-Medicare retirees regarding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Generate outbound phone calls to pre-set appointments, generate direct to consumer leads, case work and follow-up service calls
- Actively listen to identify customer questions and needs, utilize probing questions when necessary
- Handle inbound service calls by providing accurate and complete information via researching/selling/locating licensed agent
- Actively manage all assigned appointments to ensure all retirees needs are met on a timely basis
- Respond to voicemails within 24 hours, internal chat requests, handle and support customer complaints and/or client escalations
- Deliver a consistently positive customer experience in a highly ethical and professional manner
- Active resident life and health insurance license, or ability to renew license prior to start date
- High School degree (or GED) required
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Medix creates opportunities for contract employees through our Healthcare, Scientific, and IT divisions. Our Healthcare division is dedicated to placing qualified professionals in the Revenue Cycle, Medical Administrative, and Insurance industries.
When you choose to partner with Medix, you will experience the multiple benefits our company has to offer, starting with our excellent placement services. If you need anything, from resume tips to information on the company you’re interviewing with, your recruiter will be only a phone call away.
Medix - Positively Impacting Lives every day!