FARMERS INSURANCE- Customer Service Sales Representative:
Do you have a passion for customer care and a flair for understanding the needs and motivations of people? If so, we want you on our team! As our Customer Service Specialist, yoursquo;ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall Farmers Insurance customer experience.
Our local Farmers agency owner is currently looking for a talented, caring individual to join their agency team where you`ll play an important role in the operation of the agency. In partnership with the agency owner, you`ll set strategy and initiate best practices for customer contact and then using your analytical skills, monitor and measure the overall effectiveness of agency loyalty initiatives and customer satisfaction efforts mdash; with the ultimate goal of continuously strengthening and enhancing customer relationships
- Customer service experience
- Cross-sell current customers auto, home and business products
- Must be licensed with General Lines Property and Casualty General Lines Life and Health, or willing to get licensedwithin the first 30 days of employment.
The proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products as required by Texasstate statutes
- Experience with PC software applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Proficiency with metrics and analytics
- The ability to coach others
- A valid driver`s license
- English/Vietnamese Speaking, Reading and Writing a Plus
You`ll work as part of a team in an office setting. Work on evenings and weekends might occasionally be needed.
The customer loyalty specialist is a staff member of the agency and not an employee ofFarmersInsurance.
This is an opportunity to grow with a successful and respected FARMERS Insurance agency. Make this job your first step on a path to a very bright future!