Farmers Insurance ndash; Agency Producer
FARMERS INSURANCE is seeking a fully-licensed insurance producer to help grow our book of business. Training will be provided along with a base salary and generous commission structure.
Required duties include:
- Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the agency. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention, and profit goals.
- Solicits and writes new business while conforming to all state laws and Farmers Insurance policies and procedures.
- Calling clients and prospects on a daily basis and meeting expected volume of solicitations.
- Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives and coordinates with Farmers Underwriting for large and complex policies.
- Develops agency relationships with existing clients and works to cross-sell additional policies to those clients.
- Meets the production requirements and goals assigned by the agency. This includes maintaining accurate monthly prospecting and sales records.
Ideal candidate qualifications include:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Previous insurance agency experience highly preferred.
- Outgoing personality ndash; enjoy engaging and talking to people.
- Comfortable dealing with high a high volume of outbound and inbound phone activity.
- Ability to work independently and proficiently without excess supervision.
- Basic PC skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.