We are an award winning State Farm agency focused on fulfilling the needs of our customers and creating success for our team. My Unique Ability is empowering others to achieve their potential and strategizing simple solutions that build confidence in our shared future.
If you have experience in the insurance industry, I invite you to apply for the position in my office. I challenge you to strive towards your potential. I look forward to being a part of your success!.
We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
What we provide
- Base Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property Casualty and L/H licenses preferred.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life Health license (must be able to obtain)