We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born Commercial Insurance salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As a Licensed Commercial Insurance Sales Representative, you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that businesses and people need for their security and peace of mind. The Licensed Commercial Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As a Licensed Commercial Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Salary Range: $55000.00 - $75000.00 per year
Flexible work from home options available
- Salary plus Commission
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Holidays Off
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products.
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referral sources.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Call prospective customers by operating VOIP telephones, automatic dialing systems, and other internet technologies.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
- Minimum 1 year prior Commercial Insurance sales experience.
- Possess a Property & Casualty Life & Health insurance license.
- Create relationships from a cold start.
- Be a fantastic presenter.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time frame.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Adhering to strict FCC rules, please don’t apply if you have any charges related to theft, violence, drugs within the past seven years or ANY past convictions concerning violation of the FCC rules.