As a Journeyman Electrician you will be responsible for installing and repairing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit such as: EMT, O-CAL, Rigid conduit, MC cable, strut, cable trays
- Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems such as: switch gears, motor controls, electrical panels, CT cabinets, conveyor systems, lighting, and power supplies
- Maintaining current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Inspecting systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
- Diagnosing malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
Must have TDLR Journeyman License!
Must have resume!
Having an NCCER a major plus!
- 5 years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical with a completed apprenticeship course or degree
- Possess a current state license or certification to meet government regulations
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Ability to work safely from ladders, scaffolds and lifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
Tradesmen International, America’s elite skilled labor force, is seeking an experienced Licensed Journeyman Electrician to join our team. We are recognized internationally as a leading source for reliable, skilled craftsmen with thousands of employees across North America. With more than 5,000 active clients we have a plenty of great opportunities for skilled industrial electricians that want to be the best in their field. We offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America. If you are a Licensed Journeyman Electrician experienced in installing and repairing electrical systems for industrial machinery and equipment this is your chance to advance your career!
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Click here to visit Tradesmen’s full website.