Come grow with us! We are expanding into the San Antonio area!
e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc. is a leading independent digital insurance agency that offers consumers convenient and efficient access to Medicare insurance plans. Our Supervisors and licensed agents represent nationally respected carriers with state-of-the-art technologies in secure, compliant and professional environments. We value consumer advocacy, integrity, associate professional development and creating strategic value for our insurance carriers and stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity to join a company currently experiencing explosive growth. In the last 18 months, e-TeleQuote Insurance has grown by nearly 200%. As an Insurance Agent in our new New Braunfels, TX facility, you will be responsible for assisting customers in making healthcare decisions by carefully matching customers with the optimal products and services while meeting monthly sales, quality and performance goals. Our agents must abide by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines and demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a friendly and positive attitude.
With headquarters in Clearwater, e-TeleQuote Insurance has expanded to two new Florida facilities in Brooksville and Fort Lauderdale and is now opening a new facility in San Antonio, TX. The Company is seeking a creative and motivated employee that is dedicated towards growth and achievement.
- Must hold a current Texas Life and Health Insurance license and be current on CE requirements.
- Have a minimum of one year of insurance sales experience, preferably in a Medicare sales environment.
- Have the capacity to understand various products from multiple carriers and use that knowledge to make sound recommendations to consumers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Have prior sales experience preferably with the Senior Market.
- Have good computer skills, including accurate and timely data entry and familiarity with email and internet navigation.
- Will be willing to authorize a background check that results in good findings.
- Will work 37-40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Have a positive attitude and desire to consistently sell insurance.
- Bi-Lingual – Fluent in English & Spanish preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- Life/AD&D, Supplemental Life, Short and Long Term Disability plans
Company address: We are located at 1672 Independence Dr. New Braunfels, TX 78132