Are you an experienced massage therapist that is looking for a place that puts as much into their employees as you put into your clients? Sha Zen Massage and Facial Spa might be a match for you! At Sha Zen, we encourage the growth and creativity of our therapists. We welcome new ideas and encourage continuous learning. We know that you chose this profession to help people feel good, so we provide you with the materials, resources, and supportive environment you need, so you can focus on creating a relaxing and rejuvenating experience for our clients.We’re looking for a dedicated therapist that enjoys the small office, no drama environment. Someone that is comfortable working independently yet adds value when asked to collaborate with our small group of employees. The ideal therapist would bring their own unique style in creating sessions that meet client needs while upholding the Sha Zen brand and philosophies. We want the type of person that believes in the healing power of massage therapy, is willing to jump in and lend a hand when needed and is ready to grow with us!
What it takes to succeed:
- Must be a licensed and insured Massage Therapist in the State of Mich.
- Proven ability to design and perform specific Relaxation or Therapeutic Massage sessions ranging from 60-90 min to meet client’s individual needs. Able to perform 2-5 massage sessions in a day.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and occasionally participate in marketing events.
- A proven knack for creating memorable guest experiences through friendly and helpful attitude. Applies the same attitude to enhance our small team culture.
- Basic computer skills. We are a paperless office so you’ll need to be comfortable scheduling appointments and taking payment electronically.
- Ability to maintain a clean and relaxing atmosphere, particularly the treatment rooms and common areas.
- Strong work ethic and reliable transportation to/from work.
- Ability to adhere to our dress code. This includes uniforms (such as scrubs or polo shirt and black slacks) and closed toe shoes. Please, no bare feet unless it is required for the modality.
- Experience in SOAP Note Charting is preferred.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary: $25.00 per Massage Hour, plus $10.00 an hour for downtime. The therapist will keep 100% of their tips. Pay is Bi-Weekly with the option for Direct Deposit.
- Yearly allowance toward CEUs to improve skills.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible scheduling with a small team that works to help each other. 30 min. breaks in between clients - no rushing for clients or therapists here!
- All materials including, business cards, lotion/oils, equipment, linen service, refreshments, marketing, Soap Note charting software, and an online scheduling platform are provided. Our scheduling platform comes with the ability to access your schedule from your mobile device.
- We have a beautiful, clean, professional office to treat your clients in the manner they deserve. Along with an inviting common area for clients and therapists, that includes an atrium with skylight.
- We’re in a great location - close to US-23 / Washtenaw Ave with ample onsite parking.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Full-time or part-time schedules available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 /hour