Equinox Massage Therapist Overview
Are you a results driven Licensed Massage Therapist passionate about helping people maximize their potential? If so, we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you! We are seeking Licensed Massage Therapists who are interested taking a multimodal approach to manual therapy and adding movement science to their skill set. Equinox can offer Licensed Massage Therapists a long term career with competitive pay, an innovative and forward thinking work environment, bespoke educational opportunities taught by best in class instructors and access to a committed community of members who prioritize their health and performance! Equinox ensures your success by providing everything you need and creating an environment that makes recovery a necessity rather than an indulgence.
As a valued member of the Equinox Team you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits package
- 401K plan
- Complimentary club membership
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Discounts on services, products and much more
The Licensed Massage Therapists job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performing 25, 50,80, and 110-minute deep tissue, sports, prenatal and Swedish massagesin a professional and comfortable setting
- Analyzing client current needs and creating a programmatic treatment plan
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
- Remain compliant with all state regulatory boards in regard to intake forms, waivers, and SOAP notes
The successful candidate must have the following attributes:
- Must possess a valid MAlicense or certification
- Ability to generate new business and retain clients by providing treatment programs
- Evening and weekend availability a must (Part-time and Full-time positions)
- In depth understanding of anatomy and movement in relation to soft tissue manipulation
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and positive energy
- Computer literate
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand dont settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with whats new, whats now,whats next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We arent just a company; were a community vested in each others success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.