Are you a high energy people person looking to join a great team focused on helping people feel their best? If so, there are wonderful opportunities to learn and grow your career with the Massage Envy clinic at Craig Ranch. If you love to meet and interact with people, and want to get paid to help people in their total well-being journey, we have a position for you on our team.
We are accepting applications for Licensed Massage Therapists who want to work in a positive, team oriented, and successful workplace. We provide our guests with affordable massages, stretches, related retail items, and our employees with great benefits! We are looking for potential Licensed Massage Therapists who want to help people, build up a clientele, be in a workplace atmosphere that is successful and supportive, and help our clinics grow! Please review our benefits and requirements below and apply today. We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to the Massage Envy family!
Here's what's in it for you:
!!!!!!UP TO A $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
-Flexible work schedules
-Discounts on services and products
-Free or reduced approved continuing education classes
-$30-$40 an hour including commission and tips
-Bonuses and commissions on memberships, enhancements, and/or retail items sold
-Bonus weekend pay
-Great growth opportunities
-Dental, vision, and health insurance
-Different services offered (variety of massages, stretch sessions, enhancements, hot stones)
-Provided lotions, oils, and massage cream.
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Willingness to be flexible, supportive, and positive
- Must be state licensed or national certified/licensed
- Must adhere to local and state massage licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Maintain a professional work environment and look
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.