At Pain Stop Clinics it is our passion to change our patients' lives for the better through our brand of Responsible Pain Management. It is our expectation that every team member within our clinic share the same passion and drive to make a difference every day for those whom we are provided the opportunity to interact with and treat.
This position will be working out of Pain Stop-Metro located at 10046 N. Metro Parkway West in Phoenix 85051
Full-time or Part-time is available
Responsible for providing full support to the physical medicine department in carrying out the patient's treatment plan while ensuring an exceptional patient experience.
- Patient Experience
- Maintains PM room appearance. Rooms should be restocked at the end of each clinic day.
- Extensive knowledge of rehab techniques
- Kinesio taping
- Patient education including at home/at work exercises
- Ability to motivate and coach patients
- Creating Physical Medicine (PM) note for each patient encounter.
- Dispensing DME
- Coordination of patient care with Chiropractor and/or medical provider
- Assisting with APL
- Schedule Prep
- Basic Housekeeping
Education and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Exercise Physiotherapist, Physical Therapist Assistant or Chiropractic Assistant preferred
- CPR & First Aid Certification
- Bilingual is a plus
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
Frequent standing/bending/kneeling for extended periods of time
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.