Path Medical Centers are a chain of Chiropractic/Orthopedic and MRI Imaging offices with locations all throughout Florida. We are a growing company continuously searching for healthcare professionals with a passion for helping others. Our doctors and treatment team all share a passion for health and wellness. Fully reinstating patients to health after an accident is our common goal. With varies locations and growing, Path Medical is seeking individuals that have a desire to help others and work alongside other healthcare professionals in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
PT and FT Licensed Massage Therapist
Schedule: Flexibility in hours preferred
- Perform Registered Chiropractic Assistant duties
- Assess clients' soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion.
- Provide courses of treatment for medical conditions and injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Provides therapy modality assistance to the physician based on the therapy Script
- May perform injury specific soft tissue mobilization to include, but not limited to trigger point therapy and PNF stretching.
- Abides by HIPAA laws regarding of sharing of personal medical information
- Maintain clinical documentation of therapies performed and provided
- Responsible for being in compliance with Joint Commission guidelines
- Communicate and work closely with Physicians and Office Manager
Licensure: State LMT License and Chiropractic Assistant License required within 30 days of employment
Certification: BLS/CPR certification required within 30 days of employment
- Offering Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Time Off, and Supplemental insurance
Equal Employment Opportunity and an E-verify employer!0