We have an opportunity for a new leader to join our fabulous team!
Pioneer Valley Living and Rehab is located in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa. We have 78 licensed beds, offering all private resident rooms with private restrooms. The facility is new construction and has been open for almost 3 years.
We are seeking an individual who will ensure the comfort and care of our residents. We also require someone who will become actively involved in our facility team. This position provides leadership and guidance in directing the overall operations of the facility in accordance with customer needs while remaining compliant within state/federal regulations and company policy. The right candidate will have a history of consistency and leadership ability. Community involvement and marketing experiences are a plus. Apply in confidence; your information will not be shared without your permission.
We would love to hear from you! We offer a competitive salary, medical insurance, dental insurance, AFLAC, 401K, and generous PTO time. You may apply online, fax or stop at the facility for a visit!
- Responsible for operations and marketing of the community.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and oversees performance improvement plans.
- Applies sound fiscal management skills to: Development, management and adherence to the budget.
- Insures the submission of invoices of accounts payable.
- Manages the employment, development, control, training and discharge of employees to meet the needs of the community.
- Fosters a smooth functioning, efficient operation through timely and effective resolution of grievances from residents, families and/or staff.
- Promotes a positive work environment to facilitate teambuilding.
- Provides guidance, direction, and oversight to ensure tasks are completed as directed.
- Works with management team to ensure the best care for our residents.