At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for Full and Part Time Licensed Opticians to join our growing team. The Licensed Optician is responsible for selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet NVI’s sales and company objectives including average sale and feature percentages.
- Follow the Eyeglass World “Code of Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers as permitted/required by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using “Ready When Promised” production board.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement