Are you passionate about helping others see the world more clearly? Would you enjoy a role in which you can improve lives by creating an easy eye care experience for everyone? At Stanton Optical and My Eyelab, our Licensed Opticians are charged with creating a superior customer experience by teaching patients and facilitating the dispensing process. Our Licensed Opticians have a genuine care for the customer’s needs, the ability to resolve issues that may arise, and the willingness to assist in the sales process. They do this all while matching patient needs with our services and products.
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation’s fastest-growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission, and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
- Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees, and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency, and delivering on our commitments.
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive communication, and being open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our actions, and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Greet all patients and customers as they enter the store, identifying patient needs to ensure an easy and memorable experience
- Provides recommendations on products and services available.
- Attain sales goals established by management team while complying with company and local policies and procedures.
- Assists patients and customers to choose products and services that suit their budget and eyecare needs.
- Identify and troubleshoot problems related to prescriptions to resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and provide solutions to remedy situations.
- Measure, fit, and adapt lenses and frames for clients according to written optical prescription or specification, determining the specifications of lenses, making minor repairs or adjustments to eyewear, etc.
- Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties when necessary
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service to patients as a Licensed Optician
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a valid ABO and NCLE license in the applicable states?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing, and fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our company?
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances.