We are hiring for Licenced Pharmacy Technicians for our Haggen stores
Pharmacy Technicians provide support to the Pharmacists by stocking and dispensing pharmaceuticals while they assist guests with prescription pick up, over the counter product location and sales. They receive and process prescriptions, initiate third-party billing in addition to providing efficient check-out. Additionally, they assist in tracking department sales, building displays and stocking and maintaining inventories.
- Provides friendly and engaged guest care at all times.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times in compliance with HIPAA creating a trusted relationship with our guests.
- Works under the direction of the Division Pharmacy Manager to follow State statutes, rules and regulations governing practices of pharmacy.
- Under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist, provides medication and other health care products to patients including preparing prescribed medication, such as counting tablets and labeling bottles.
- Actively participates in scanning and processing monies for all purchases. Responsible for preparing deposits and handling other forms of tender including cash, checks, gift cards, EBT transactions and coupons.
- Responsible for the maintenance of displays that ensures our products meet our freshness guarantee at all times.
- Works towards acquiring product knowledge and expertise within department(s) in order to respond to guest questions and provide informative information about merchandise.
- May assist with rotation of merchandise and maintenance of displays ensuring our products meet our freshness guarantee at all times.
- Stays updated on weekly specials, coupons and other company promotions that encourage an environment that delights our guests.
- Works in and cultivates a team oriented work environment.
- Store is open seven days a week and may require weekend, holiday and shift work.
- Must hold appropriate State licensure where required.
- Passion for serving people and creating a guest focused work environment.
- Math skills necessary, but not limited to formulating prescriptions, calculating sales and discounts.
- Ability to work cleaning chemicals and detergents without allergic reaction.
- Ability to work around food ingredients, produce and spices without allergic reaction.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with guests and crew members in professional and courteous manner. This includes answering telephone calls and using in-store intercom system.
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to equipment use and work environment.
- Current state Food Handler's Permit may be required.
Haggen, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV) and welcomes diverse talent and backgrounds.