Buckley Brothers, Inc. ("BBI") has provided the Greater Boston area with exceptional plumbing and heating services for over 30 years. Rated an A+ accredited company by the Better Business Bureau since 1993, BBI specializes in a two-fold approach; high-quality solutions and customer service excellence.
Licensed Plumber - Responsibilities
- Full-time commercial and residential plumbing services
- Heating installations and trouble shooting
- Communication with clients on a daily basis
- Mentor to apprentices and younger staff
- Actively involved in the customer collections process
Licensed Plumber - Qualifications
- Journeyman and/or master plumber license
- 3 - 6+ years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active and valid drivers license is a must
- Knowledge of heating and controls is preferred
- Excellent time management, work ethic and organizational skills
* Competitive benefits (includes 100% health coverage) & compensation package (salary, overtime, bonuses).
If you feel you qualify for the licensed plumber position, please submit your resume