Hoveln Heating & Coolingis a 3rd generation, family owned business which has been service the Thomasboro and surrounding area since 1977!
We are currently looking for a Licensed Plumber to join our team! We encourage our associates to be prudent risk takers, to grow, to contribute and accomplish.
Work Hours:7:00 am to 5:00 pm, some overtime may be needed.
Primary Job Function:This is manual work at the journeyman level in installation, maintenance, and repair of plumbing and waterheating systems. Work involves performance of skilled plumbing tasks in maintaining, repairing, and servicing a variety of fixtures and equipment. Routine maintenance, service, and repair work are performed independently.
Compensation: We offer competitive wages depending on experience and skill set.
- Valid driver's license with insurable driving record
- Pass Background check and Drug Screen
- Illinois Plumbing License
- Residential service and installation experience
- Possess the ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong finger and Manual dexterity for handling pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Detail-oriented, organized and proficient of reading blueprints
- Strong knowledge of local plumbing codes
- Willing to work in all types of weather
- Considerable knowledge of standard tools, methods, and materials of the plumbing trade Knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the work.
**NO PHONE CALLS OR IN OFFICE INQUIRIES ABOUT THIS POSITION. ALL CANDIDATES MUST APPLY ON LINE.***