Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
The LPN ensures that all residents receive all medications and treatments as prescribed by physician and in accordance with state/federal regulations and facility policy/procedures. Performs job according to Holiday Retirement’s job specific responsibilities. Must hold and maintain BLS certification. Previous experience in Nursing Home setting is preferred. Able to delegate tasks and monitor duties of non-licensed staff.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Provides direct care to residents according to each resident's overall plan of care, including medications and treatments.
- Administers IV therapy within the parameters of licensure and certification.
- Participates in the care planning process, as assigned.
- Documents medications and treatments given, resident progress and condition changes, and other documentation assigned.
- Provides basic first aid for employees and visitors in the facility, including completion of incident reports.
- Communicates changes in residents' conditions to the responsible party and Director of Nursing in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed post-secondary education coursework to facilitate licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN).
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to individual/consumer and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must have a current license in good standing.
- Must be knowledgeable of Individual service plans including understanding of resident’s rights, health needs and program implementation activities.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68274