$5,000 NewColleague Bonus!
Requisition #: 8797
Department: Home Care & Hospice
Shift/Hours: Days / Full Time, 40 Hours Per Week
Mon-Friday (no weekend rotation)
As a License Practical Nurse (LPN), you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality care to our patient's within the home, in a one-on-one setting under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Service Areas: Elkhart, LaGrange, Kosciusko and Noble Counties
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with current LPN license from the State of Indiana.
- One year general LPNexperience.
- Previous experience in home health care preferred.
- Healthcare Provider CPR Certification
- Valid drivers license and proof of auto insurance
- Compensation:Welcome and relocation bonuses offered, student loan repayment, tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits:Health benefits, paid time off & child care reimbursement
- Education:Clinical onboarding and orientation
- Professional Development: Specialty certification bonus, ongoing in-services and leadership development
- Recognition: Magnet designation for the first time in 2004 and achieved re-designation in 2009, 2014 and 2019.
- Culture:Unique TUL (The Uncommon Leader) culture and nursing professional governance structure empower nurses at Goshen to lead change and advance practice.