Department: Health Care Center
Status: Full-Time Evening Shift
We are looking for rock stars to join our Health Care team. If you are compassionate about providing excellent care to seniors then this is the position is for you!
Our Licensed Practical Nurses supervise the day-to-day care giving activities performed by our Certified Nursing Assistants. Our LPNs ensure the optimum level of care is delivered to the residents in compliance with current Federal, State, local and facility standards, guidelines, regulations, and polices and as may be directed by the Administrator & Director of Nursing.
- Must have an active, unencumbered LPN license in the State of Oregon.
- Current BLS CPR certification preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision; Employer Subsidized
- Other Supplemental Insurance Options
- 403b with Employer Match
- Time off with Pay
- Employee of the Month Program
- Free Certified Nursing Assistant Class
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts
- Scholarship Program
*Benefits are available based upon full or part time status and in accordance with policy guidelines.