Apply online directly at AlbertinaKerr.org
Albertina Kerr empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges and other social barriers to lead self-determined lives and reach their full potential.
We're seeking a Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for all shifts and days at our neighborhood group homes for people with developmental disabilities. The LPN is responsible for providing nursing care to the adults served in our group home, including administering medications and treatments, administering tube feeding, monitoring vital signs and general health of persons served, taking doctor's orders, providing input for nursing plan of care and individual support plan, and other and related tasks.
The successful candidate will have a current and unencumbered Oregon practical nursing license; be able to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds consistently throughout the shift; have the ability to relate effectively with the people we serve; be able to respond to crisis situations; and be able to meet agency driving requirements. A criminal background check is required.
Eligible employees of Albertina Kerr enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours - Full & Part-Time Available
- 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for employee-only plans
- Short- & Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays and Personal Accrued Leave (PAL)
- Retirement Savings Plan - 401(k)
- Eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Positive Work Environment
Candidates can expect the following:
- We maintain a drug- and alcohol-free workplace
- Criminal background checks are required at as an initial condition of employment and periodically to maintain employment
- We are an equal opportunity employer - all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, or other factors protected by law
- Individuals with disabilities can request accommodation in the application and employment process by contacting 503-262-0145.