Saint Peter's is the 5th hospital worldwide to earn Magnet status five times in a row. Our team of award-winning nurses is growing and we are looking for talented, compassionate RNs to join our team.
- Full Time
Under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides technical nursing care to assigned patients, performs treatments and procedures within established guidelines, and provides a safe and therapeutic environment
- Participates in data collection related to patient status and needs.
- When requested, informs and instructs patient/caregivers on patient's health/illness andPlan of Care
- Ensures all procedures are performed based on established Standards of Care.
- Administers medications in accordance with policy.
- Documenting all aspects of patient care.
- Teaches patient/significant other about health/illness and plan of care
- Being a team player and taking on other responsibilities as needed.
Graduate of an accredited Practical School of Nursing.
Possession of a valid registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
- Minimum 1 year LPN experience or related
- Bilingual English Spanish preferred
BLS Certification required.