Kids First Pediatrics of Raeford & Fayetteville is looking for Full-Time Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, or Registered Medical Assistant to work in our three locations
* Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room.
* Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
* Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; nebulizer treatments; ear lavage; and administering vaccines.
*Must have experience with pediatric immunization protocols, maintaining vaccine inventory, NCIR administration.
*Educates patients by providing information and instructions; answering questions.
* Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking exam rooms and keeping an inventory of the supplies.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
Must have a minimum One year outpatient medical office experience (pediatric office preferred), Medical Terminology, Verbal Communication, Dependability, and Team Work.