Join Our Team
*$5,000 Sign on Bonus
Now hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse - Enhanced Pay Scale
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Record a resident's medical history accurately
- Take and chart measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe residents under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor residents' conditions and meet medical needs
- Assist with daily living activities
- Administer injections, prescribed medications etc., clean and dress wounds, as well as assist with other basic medical care
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients and their loved ones to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures, and abide by federal, state and local requirements
- Protect our values by keeping patient information confidential
Ahava Healthcare of Alabaster offers a rich benefits package including:
- Competitive Pay
- Low-cost Health Insurance
- Free Life Insurance - 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Ancillary Insurance available (including accident, cancer, hospital & critical illness)
Ahava Healthcare of Alabaster proudly serves Alabaster, AL and our surrounding communities. We value strong community connections and opportunities to serve.
We look forward to having you join our team!