VNA Home Health is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for Home Health to provide expertise care to our delightful patients.
Apply today and be a part of the Inspired Team at VNA Home Health.
VNA Home Health offers a flexible and rewarding environment where you are encouraged to express your ideas and recommend improvements. We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive health benefits and our Employee Referral Program where you can earn CASH in YOUR POCKET!!
As a home health nurse, you are a key contributor for patient care improvement. You will work under our policy guidelines and report to the Clinical Manager. You will provide an overall Inspired Care; Inspired Team experience to our patients. With care and compassion, you'll implement nursing processes, ensure accurate documentation, follow home health care regulations, and more. This amazing opportunity allows you to escape the hospital or facility setting and establish a profound relationship with your patients creating a trusting bond which allows for heartfelt healing and happiness.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- One (1) year of recent acute care or home health experience
- Current Missouri and Kansas single state or compact/multi-state nursing license
- Current CPR required
- Caring and compassionate demeanor
- Able to work independently and under direction
- Professional, thorough, and accountable
- Approachable, engaging, and sincere
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of home care services and regulations
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible schedule to fit your work / life balance
- 24/7 Clinical Manager support "we are here for you"
- Cell phone and tablet documentation
- Retirement savings account 403(b) with company match
- Generous health benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off with cash out option
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Training
- Tuition and CEU reimbursement
- Pre-tax savings plan
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- VNA logo wear credit at the company store plus much more!!
Our legacy of more than 125 years of excellence in home health comes from our belief that people not only need someone to care for them, they also need someone to care about them. That's what we do at VNA and our patients say it's one of the many things that set us apart.
Did You Know???
- 98% of our patients say they would choose VNA again for services
- 99% of our patients say they were treated with respect by their VNA home health care provider
- Check out other Quality Measures @ www.vnakc.org