LPN - Volunteers Of America Elder Homestead a beautiful home nestled in family neighborhood.
Combination home memory care and assisted living is looking for a caring nurse. If you enjoy making people smile everyday and are willing to share that talent we would like to meet you.
Work with Residents, families, physicians, consultants and all levels of staff.
1. Nursing Unit Functions
2. Resident Care Functions
3. Charting and Documentation Functions:
4. Personnel Function
5. Committee Functions
6. Other duties as assigned.
This position is a 8 hour Day AM role with Every other weekend. Some flexibility available.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of practice.
2. Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
3. Ability to prioritize duties.
4. Customer service oriented with knowledge of successful customer service techniques.
5. Ability to understand residents' charts, doctor's orders, residents' plan of care, medication orders.
6. Must posses the ability to effectively gather clinical data in regards to resident status and condition.
7. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
If you enjoy making people smile everyday and are willing to share that talent we would like to meet you.