Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Part-time
To qualify for this opportunity, you:
• Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN program.
• On-the-job training provided
What Saber Healthcare has to offer:
Saber Healthcare, a rapidly growing and patient-centered organization, believes in patient care before profit. We believe in recognizing our staff because they make the biggest impact on the residents and others around them. We offer opportunities for advancement and growth throughout our organization. We offer competitive wages and benefits to help you provide better for yourself and your family!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
• Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants
• Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures
• Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that the resident’s total regimen of care is maintained
• Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
• Chart nurses’ notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflect the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to the care
• Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.