About The Opportunity
A recognized healthcare facility in Manhattan is actively seeking a dedicated and patient-oriented Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a promising opportunity on their staff. In this role, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be responsible for the safe and efficient administration of methadone and other directly observed medications. Apply today!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will maintain an accurate record of all medications administered using a computer and manual record-keeping system.
- BSN or MSN
- Active New York State Practical Nurse license
- 2+ years in a clinical setting
- Intravenous Certification
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong attention to detail