Premier Health Associates is currently seeking an experienced LPN or CMA to join our clinical staff full-time.
- Coordinate and provide direct patient care using clinical skills effectively.
- Assist providers by maintaining practice workflow, organizing exam rooms, screening patient requests and other duties as assigned.
- Assisting providers with various in-office procedures as well as performing any necessary in-office testing.
- Educates patients by providing medication information and instructions as well as answering patient questions regarding their medical care.
- Prioritizes duties and responsibilities and completes them accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new processes and terminology in a timely manner.
- Adheres to patient confidentiality policies, HIPAA regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Current and valid license or certification
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Prior physician practice experience preferred
- EMR experience a plus
Must be caring, competent, reliable with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi task.
PHA offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including: PTO, Holidays, Health Insurance, 401K, profit sharing, and life insurance.
Professionals wishing to engage in an excellent career opportunity with growth potential, please provide a resume to:
Premier Health Associates, LLC
280 Newton Sparta Road, Suite 5,
Newton, NJ 07860
Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse