Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – St. Andrew's Village, Indiana PA
Part Time | 12 Hour Shifts | Night 7pm – 7:30am | Rotating Weekends and Holidays
- Active Pennsylvania Practical Nurse licensure required
- One year experience working in Geriatric or Long Term Care setting preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to assess and effectively communicate with residents
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plans, directs and provides care to residents according to physician orders and the Plan of Care.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Performs resident assessments.
- Participates in daily resident rounding.
- May assist with insertion and maintaining of IV therapies for residents.