Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization? Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day? Skyline at First Hill is Seattle’s premier luxury retirement community located in the First Hill neighborhood. We are a team of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
We are currently hiring nurses to join our Assisted Living Team. We are currently hiring for full-time and part-time NOC shift positions.
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) do?
- Makes daily rounds to observe and evaluate physical and emotional status of residents.
- Provides direct resident care, treatment, and medication as ordered.
- Charts on residents as necessary and required.
- Reviews and updates resident care plans for problems, needs, appropriate goals, and approaches.
- Reviews routines, calendar of events, and resident needs, delegates and assigns staff to work accordingly. Conducts shift change report meetings.
- Processes physician orders.
- Coordinates admission and discharge of residents.
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes.
- Ensures that medications and supplies are ordered and in stock. Ensures that scheduled drugs are counted at shift change.
- Coordinates and communicates with residents’ physician, family, other professionals, and caregivers the ordered care for each resident.
- Directs CNAs nursing care, supervises and observes staff in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance. Gives report with CNAs on each shift.
- Completes incident reports as needed and conducts the initial investigation.
- Attends routine nursing meetings & scheduled in-service trainings.
- Responds to emergencies in independent living & assisted living as needed. Performs first aid as needed to IL & AL residents. Provides assessment & advice to independent living residents in emergencies.
- Participates in Quarterly Care Plan reviews. Attends meetings, in-services, and participates in fire and disaster drills.
What we're looking for from you:
- License and Certifications: A current LPN or RN license in good standing
- Knowledgeable: A solid understanding of state and federal regulations; experience in senior living or similar care environment is a big plus!
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete responsibilities of the position
- Leadership: Provide exceptional leadership, supervision and guidance to care team members
- Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment
At Skyline, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN