Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
At BAYADA Home Health Care, you choose the hours, the areas, and the clients you work with. BAYADA Home Health Care in Monmouth County is currently hiring Licensed Practical Nurses - LPN who are interested in working 1 : 1 with Adult clients with trachs and vents. We offer free Trach and ventilator training for qualified applicants.
BAYADA offers Licensed Practical Nurses - LPNS:
• Strong communication with the office staff who are available 24/7
• Insurance Benefits (Part Time and Full Time Employees)
• Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit!
• Flexible scheduling- You let us know what you'd like your schedule to be.
• Short commute times – We match you to cases near your home
• Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Paid training opportunities and Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid Time Off
• Our business is guided by our core values - compassion, excellence and reliability
• We are a national leader in the home care industry with more than 40 years’ experience
• We are still a family-owned business, started in 1975 by Mark Baiada.
THE POSITION – Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN:
• Develop a meaningful, personable relationship with your clients
• Enjoy autonomy in your role and 24/7 clinical support
• Work as a team to ensure your clients receive excellent nursing care in a holistic environment
• Enhance your acute level nursing skills with hands-on training and simulation lab learning
QUALIFICATIONS for Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN:
• Current New Jersey LPN license in good standing
• Current CPR certification
• Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Adult nursing experience a plus (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)